Sunday, January 8, 2012

Our Menu For 1/9/12 Through 1/15/12


I am struggling with menu planning for two reasons...

1) I am in a rut! This happens from time to time. I feel like I use the same meals over and over (and over), which is okay for awhile, but it hits a point where I get bored.

2) I am trying to lose weight, and that makes planning a menu tricky. I don't want to be unrealistic while menu planning, because I won't stick with the plan. Also, it is easier for me to eat a healthy breakfast and lunch, so I can have a little room to play with at dinner.

Let's face it: menu planning can be quite tedious and difficult from time to time. This was that week for me.
Link
Monday~Cheeseburger Soup with Beer Bread
Tuesday~Spaghetti and Sausage with Garlic Bread
Wednesday~Cinnamon Flapjacks and Bacon
Thursday~Mustgoes
Friday~Pot Roast with Mixed Vegetables (Carrots, Onions, and Cauliflower)
Saturday~Chicken Burgers with Green Beans
Sunday~BBQ Chicken Breast and Edamame

12 comments:

Sarah Problem? said...

omg - menu planning is my arch enemy! How many people are you? I am 6 - and I tell them every single day - I will make ANYTHING - just please, please tell me what you want. UGH.

Marti said...

Funny thing, I am just sitting down to make my menu and I need one more meal idea. I thought I'll check Dawn's blog she always has good ideas :) One thing I have found to help with ideas is to go back through my blog and look at menus from the past.

Marti said...

yum, what is Cheeseburger soup? Do you have a recipe?

strat said...

For sure that's one delicious treat!
revenue cycle performance

Sweet Ganache said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Ganache said...

Hi Dawn! I stumbled across your blog by clicking "next Blog", you were two along from mine today :) Check out this site from here in australia, it compiles recipes from a few of our food magazines. One of the magazines is good taste, it always has weekly meal plan suggestions,many of the recipes are low in fat, have a great protein to vege's ratio and also fun food ideas for kids :) Happy blogging! :) www.taste.com.au

muhammad ibraheem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
muhammad ibraheem said...

Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit
www.jobzcorner.com

zahid ahmed said...

Many of the Online Jobs and Online Earning System in internet online Business, but here is a best and legit online earning systems with life time opportunity.
www.jobzcorner.com

Asim Shaikh said...

Glorious Live design philosophy is based on versatility and glamour with a clear focus on creating outfits to make each woman feel beautiful in whatever she wears. We also provide custom made design as per your requirement.
GloriousLive.Net

Asim Shaikh said...

Online learning place TafseereUsmani.Com

Asim Shaikh said...

We are the one who have development team behind Pakistan's largest media websites and who made wesbites which are busiest and most famous in Pakistan and very high ranking in Alexa and SEO point of view.
Reserver Your Website Now...